Thursday, May 21, 2015

SALE SEASON!

Perhaps you've been living under a rock, or simply been too busy to care...but Nordstrom is having their half-yearly sale, and there is more than I can handle. But I've given it the college try and have unearthed 12 items that I would like to add to my wardrobe immediately. Take a look:
1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12

Each of these items is in keeping with my ethos of casual and chic. There is plenty over at Nordstrom that is both much more and much less casual than the above, and definitely something(s) for everyone. Be sure to let me know what you picked out!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection of fashionable dress and accessories for fashion. Beautiful dress looking very amazing and cute. Specially bag and shoes are really standard and good looking. Thanks for sharing such post.

    ReplyDelete