Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Four Way Wednesday: White Blazer

The temperatures around here are finally moving in a positive direction (if you forget about snow on April 16th), and I am beyond excited for the sunshine, flowers and warmer temps. All of this blooming and pollen has gotten me thinking about white. Yeah, white may not be for Memorial Day to Labor Day anymore, but let’s face it…how many of you actually had your white jeans on when it was 4° outside? *crickets*

While I love my white jeans and pretty much live in them during the spring and summer, this season a white blazer is going to be a key wardrobe piece for going casual in the office, hanging out with my girls or on date night. I've been playing in my closet and have come up with so many exciting ideas to make this beautiful piece work. Here are some of my favorite ideas revolving around this white blazer:
1/2/3/4/5/6

As someone who loves to dress casual, jeans are a staple in my wardrobe. And yep, I am in the eternal search for the perfect pair. Paired with a white blazer and bright accessories the whole look pops.


1/2/3/4/5/6
Perfect for Casual Friday at the office, this louche yet polished look will bring you from your 8 a.m. meeting to 5 p.m. cocktails looking chic yet relaxed.
1/2/3/4/5/6
Furla's squishy neon bag puts a smile on my face! The dress is a fantastic figure-flattering shape, and a great pair of flat gladiator sandals is a warm-weather must.
 1/2/3/4/5/6
Black and white always looks sophisticated. Date night restaurant A/C dilemma solved! Don't plan on wearing this out at night? Switch out the fantastic clutch with a tote, slip on a pair of pumps and you're ready for work!

More white blazer options are here, here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment