Friday, May 16, 2014

Fast Friday: Tropical Punch

If you haven't guessed from the post title, I'm moving to "fast Fridays" because heck, I am ready for happy hour too! Today's Fast Friday is inspired by the tropical weather we're having around here. It was sunny and gorgeous this morning for about a millesecond. Now it's warm and rainy. I shouldn't complain though, at least it's not snow. But would I like to see the sun sometime this month? Definitely. Which got me thinking about all of the perpetually sunny places I love to visit and their lovely palm trees. There's nothing like the rustle of a palm in a soft breeze.
1/2/3/4/5/6

Pixie Market's palm print maxi dress can be worn day or night. The bright splashes of pink really pop. The clutch from ASOS looks like a California sunset to me. I'm all about a great bomber jacket, and the palm print on this one from Amour Vert is fresh and fun. Zara's Palm Print pants could become a wardrobe staple. I need a pair of Toms, because I may be shopping, but with my purchase I know I'm helping someone too. Finally, Roberto Coin's palm tree necklace is dainty and sweet.

Have a wonderful (sunny!) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment